Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Uma's ugly sister?



I'm not going to even respond to this one.

Comments:
where did you find this? the same leather hat and the scarf!!!!!!!

Thanks for making me cough milk up my nose and on my keyboard.
 
Yeah, he's TOTALLY wearing the exact same red scarf in that picture! Holy Crap, funny!
 
max headroom
 
OK folks, It's been a while since I took a look at this blog. I must say that THIS blog IS pretty funny. Honestly. I really get a good laugh to see the people I'm juxtaposed me with. I think my favorite is the Dakota Fanning pic (the resemblance is too creepy), but the Boy George thing is brilliant. Cheers...

P.S. I don't think I've got a lazy eye. Haven't noticed at least. Then again, it's sometimes hard to see things close up without seeing double.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?